Microsoft OS is user-friendly and keeps on updating time to time to provide features for the ease of users. Microsoft has been testing Windows 10 November 2019 Update since this summer and all users have been waiting for the next featured update for months. Now the waiting period is over and the time has come to release the said update. The update is expected to land on 12 Nov 2019 i.e. tomorrow.
As we all know, in this update Microsoft is not going to provide any major features yet some bugs fixing will be done along with some minor features updates related to Microsoft Shell. The update can improve the battery life of the system. Microsoft is redesigning the Windows 10 file explorer, which lets the users sort their files irrespective of the storage path that they are stored in a local disk or in the cloud. In the new update, users will no longer have to open their Calendar app to add any of the events because the capability would be available directly through the fly-out menu. Furthermore, the November 2019 update will allow the users to be in touch with the third digital assistants on their lock screen.
Guidelines for preparing the Device for November 2019 Update
According to Microsoft, one can install the May/November 2019 Update on a system if at least 32GB storage is available. So it is better to clean the Windows Update cache and temporary files to free up some disk space to avoid any issue.
How to download the Windows 10 November 2019 Update Early
Microsoft allows its Windows 10 users, those who are a part of the Windows Insider program to download the Windows 10 November 2019 update early. Keeping in mind that you might experience some bugs causing some damages to your production systems. However, It is always recommended to wait for an official release in case you are planning to install it on your production systems.
Still, if you want to continue then take a back-up of your system files and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Windows Insider website, and click on Get Started.
- Use your Microsoft account to Sign in. If you are not having any Microsoft Account then click on the Create One option on the Sign-in page.
- Once the sign-in process gets completed, then go to the Start menu and click Settings.
- Now select Update & Security, and then click the Windows Insider Programme option available at the bottom of the left pane.
- Click Get Started>Next>Confirm to start the installation process and you will notice a prompt to reboot your system.
- Once you completed the reboot process, then open the Settings window.
- Now click Update & Security>Windows Insider Programme.
- On this Window, and now you are required to select your Windows Insider level.
- Now click Fast from the list of options available and just install the latest update when prompted.
That’s it and now Windows 10 November 2019 update should be running on your system.
Leave a Reply