The error ‘Unable to Connect to NVIDIA, Try Again Later’ displaying on the screen means GeForce Experience app unable to connect to NVIDIA and hence led to such an issue. Most of the times the error notification looks like
Unable to Connect to NVIDIA
Try Again Later
Unable to Connect to NVIDIA
Check your Internet Connection
Many users are facing this issue and you are not alone to report this error saying GeForce Experience won’t open. So, to resolve the same there are some fruitful solutions which will help you to overcome this issue. Before proceeding to the solution part let us discuss why this error occurs. Keep reading!
What is NVIDIA GeForce Experience?
NVIDIA GeForce Experience app is used in your computer to optimize the game settings, automatic video drivers updates, capture and share videos, live streams and screenshots between the users. This application is used to assists the GeForce GTX graphics card that’s why so many users prefer this app for automatic driver updates. Sometimes this NVIDIA GeForce Experience app won’t open and remains idle and launches the error Unable to connect to NVIDIA.
Reasons behind the error “Unable to connect to NVIDIA”
NVIDIA Graphics card enables the user to experience the ultra-definition of high-quality graphics and amid the same GeForce Experience plays a crucial role that also manages the NVIDIA graphics card. This error mostly occurs with the NVIDIA GeForce Experience app, which is a part of the NVIDIA graphics driver and manages a few things like games, drivers, etc., as well as update the graphics driver.
As you all know that this error is specifically related to NVIDIA users. However, if your computer is having graphic card such as Intel, AMD, etc then you will never encounter this error. The probable causes for this error could be any of the following:
- An outdated version of GeForce Experience.
- NVIDIA Network Service is not responding.
Various Display messages during this error
Sometimes this Unable to connect to NVIDIA could appear differently for you. It always depends on what program or game is trying to access GeForce and for which purpose. However, some variations of this error are listed below:
- GeForce Experience is unable to download the recommended driver.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience is unable to connect to NVIDIA.
- NVIDIA Servers down.
How to fix ‘Unable to Connect to NVIDIA’ error?
If you are facing this error on your computer then as a troubleshooting step check your internet connection. If it is working fine then you can proceed for the steps mentioned below to fix the error:
Start NVIDIA Network Service
Some services come along with the NVIDIA graphics card and one such is the ‘NvContainer NetworkServices’ which enables the driver to connect the network. If the same service gets stopped, then the issue arises. So, all you need to start the service and the steps for the same are listed below.
- Press ‘Windows’ and ‘R’ keys together to open the ‘Run’ box.
- Type ‘services.msc’ in the box and then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Thereafter, the services page will appear on the screen and you need to look for ‘NVIDIA Network Service’. Just right-click and open the Properties window.
- Now select ‘NVIDIA Network Service, right-click on it and then check the status, if it shows ‘stopped’, then click on the ‘Start’ button to turn the status to ‘Started’.
Update GeForce Experience
As stated earlier, GeForce Experience is a service which updates the NVIDIA drivers but if you are accessing the outdated GeForce Experience, then definitely you will meet with the error NVIDIA GeForce experience unable to connect to NVIDIA and to resolve the same you will need to update the GeForce Experience and the process for the same are listed beneath.
- Visit the official website of GeForce Experience by clicking on the link https://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/download
- Thereafter, you will be directed to the latest version of GeForce Experience, click on ‘Download’ button.
- Now wait till the downloading gets completed and when you find the popup displaying the successful completion of the download, double-click on the download file to install the latest version of the GeForce Experience.
- After the completion of the installation process, make sure to restart your computer.
Delete NSManagedTasks.xml file to Disable NVIDIA services
- To perform the task, open ‘C’ drive from your computer, move to ‘NVIDIA Corporation folder followed by the ‘Program Data’ and then select a folder ‘NetService’.
- Inside the folder, you will get the ‘NSManagedTasks.xml file, select the one and then delete the file.
- However, if you didn’t get such file, then make sure to enable the ‘show hidden files and folders’.
- After deleting the file, move to the ‘Task Manager’ and for that, right-click on the ‘taskbar’ and select ‘Task Manager’.
- Now, click on the ‘Details’ tab of the Task Manager and the same is located at the top of the page. And then navigate for ‘NVNetworkService.exe’ file, select the same and click on ‘End Task’.
- After completing the above step, open the command box and type ‘services.msc’ to open the ‘services’ page of the Windows.
- Select NVIDIA Network Service and enable it in Start mode.
- Now restart your computer to resolve NVIDIA GeForce experience unable to connect issues.
Update Graphics Card Driver
If the graphics card driver is outdated or not matching with the current requirements of the OS, then the issue GeForce experience unable to connect to NVIDIA arises and to resolve the same, you will need to update the graphics card. The process for the same is listed below.
- First and foremost, right-click on the ‘Start’ menu and then select the ‘Device Manager’ option from the featured list.
- Soon, you will get the list of drivers enclosed with the hardware. Move to the ‘Display Adapter’ section and then double click on it to see the drivers.
- Now select the ‘HD Graphics’, right-click on it and choose ‘Update driver’ from the featured options.
- After completing the above steps, restart your computer.
So, these were effective solutions against the issue ‘Unable to Connect to NVIDIA’. On the off chance if you need other assistance, feel free to contact our techies. They will help you to resolve the issue in a short span of time. Hence, stay connected with us and enjoy the salient features of the Windows 10 OS without any interruption.