World of Warcraft game is one of the most fascinating and entertaining games you can come across on the internet. It is designed by Blizzard Entertainment. One of the reasons it’s widely accepted is the graphic and soundtrack to complement the superfine graphic quality. Another thing that sets it aside from the rest is the way the obstacles and stages are created which makes the game daunting and at the same time amusing.
There is a clause that makes enjoying the world of warcraft a bit difficult, and that’s the wow error 132 fatal exception. If this fatal exception world of warcraft error 132 appears on your screen while playing your wow game and it eventually crashes.
Don’t panic! we have discussed below, the meaning and solutions of the world of warcraft error 132.
What Is Fatal Exception World of Warcraft error 132 (0x85100084)?
ERROR 132 (0x85100084) is the most frustrating error you can come across a world of warcraft player. It’s an error that causes total obstruction to your enjoyment of the world of warcraft game. When error 132 wow appears on your screen, one thing is the certain-your game just get crashed and you need to start looking for the ways to fix it.
World Of Warcraft Error 132 affects all Windows versions and it’s predominant for those who just installed new updates in their PC or upgraded to window 10.
4 Effective Ways to Fix wow error 132 fatal exception (0x85100084)
Sometimes your world of warcraft error does not require major technical repair, you just need to restart your PC, relaunch your world of warcraft game. If it fixes, lucky you, if it doesn’t work, try other methods from the below list.
1] Installing Latest Patch to fix wow error 132 fatal exception
The game developers update a new patch every time to improve gaming experience and make it better. Problems like ERROR 132 arises when you are running an outdated patch on your PC which can also make the game lag.to keep up with the latest patch. Check the official website of the game application to see if there are the latest updates available and you have not installed yet. Follow the steps to keep your wow games updated:
- Launch the blizzard battle.net app on your PC.
- At the left-hand corner of the app, find and click on the world of warcraft app slide.
- Double click the option buttons under the title.
- Tap on the patch for any pending updates.
- If you see any latest updates, click on the update button to download and install it.
- When your installation is complete, launch the game.
If you are encountering WOW Error 132 problem, follow this above-given method and start enjoying your game again. If this does not solve your problem, try the other method!
2] Run Repair Tool to Fix the wow Error 132 fatal exception
The blizzard battle app comes with a tool that can help troubleshoot the error 132. It can help you to fix your corrupted and damaged file. Making use of this repair tool can fix the problems world of warcraft error 132.
- Launch the blizzard battle.net app on your window PC.
- On the left-hand corner of your app, look for the world of warcraft icon.
- Double-tap on the option given below the World of Warcraft icon.
- Click on the scan and repair icon from the drop-down menu.
- Now begin and follow all the instructions to scan and repair the game files.
This process may take a while; stays put and wait till the process is completed. After that re-launch the game. If this works, continue enjoying your game, in case if it doesn’t, try the next solution to fix error 132 wow.
3] Run System File Checker to fix error wow 132 fatal exception
Persisting error on your game can also be as a result of corrupted and damaged files on your PC. The 132 error can be fixed using a Windows file checker feature, which is solely designed for fixing warcraft error #132.
- Go to the search bar close to the start menu.
- Now, press Win+X+A to open the command prompt with an administrator’s access.
- Still in the command prompt, type SFC/scan now and then press enter to execute the command.
- Wait for a while, let the process finish, this may take a bit longer time. As soon as the process is completed, close all active files and apps and then restart your PC. Once the computer has been restarted, Re-launch the world of warcraft again.
4] Reset the User Interface to wow error 132 fatal exception
This solution is provided by the game developers itself blizzard entertainment. In this fix of Error 132 wow, you will have to reset the user interface reset to its default setting. This method is effective for graphic display related errors like a world of warcraft error#132.
Follow these guidelines to fix the error 132
- Close all running apps in the background including game app and then Uninstall all ad-on managers on your PC.
- Launch the blizzard battle.net entertainment app on your PC
- Find the world of warcraft icon on the left-hand side of the app.
- Double click the options button under the tile
- Click on show in explorer in the pop-up list, to view the folder where your blizzard battle.net game is installed.
- After landing to the next window, search for the cache folder, interface, and wtf and then rename all the available folders there followed by right-clicking feature.
- Now, it’s time to launch the game and enjoy the hassle-free experience.
One of these methods mentioned above will fix your world of warcraft fatal exception error 132 for sure, follow the procedures without skipping any step, and enjoy your world of warcraft game by Blizzard Entertainment.
If the error still persists, leave your problem in the comment box below. Our techies will try to come up with some more effective solutions in short possible time.