At present, most people are having LED smart TV in their home and office area where this upgraded television helps them to go digitally. Also, these smart TV acts as computer device and smart mobile phone device. Smart television is nothing but it acts as a device that telecast you the local channels as well as you can also view the social media and other media platform sites on a single device.
These devices are connected through Wi-Fi connectivity so that you can access the television from your computer device or smartphone. Through the remote controller settings, you can access all types of the service available in the LG TV for example when you have to link your LG TV to Wi-Fi without the remote then you will need to use the USB mouse for linking your TV to the Wi-Fi.
How to connect the LG TV to Wi-Fi without a remote?
- Once if you have connected your mouse to the TV then click the physical button which is available on the TV. It will provide you with three options and from this, you want to select the “input” options to go for the next step.
- In the next window, you will be having several options to choose from that click the “Live Tv” option for going to the next step. In which you can make the selections by using your mouse.
- After that, you want to move your mouse pointer to the right side and then it will be showing you a menu. Form this menu click the “recommended” icon where it is the option available under the channel icon.
- Now, there will be displaying a message saying that “you are not connected” with this message there will be an option where you can configure the network. Also, this option button will be having the text saying that “yes” or of with a similar meaning. You can simply read the instructions in the display based on that you can make the decision.
- After step 4 another message window will pop up with the options to set up your network connection where this is the system setting which you need to set. Here, you can view your router SSID. You need to enter the right password for your Wi-Fi link.
- You want to save everything that you do and after the configuration, by following the instructions on the display you can make the necessary actions.
Utilize your mobile phone as a remote for connecting your LG TV with Wi-Fi
After entering into the WiFi network on your LG TV by utilizing the USB mouse device you can begin using your smartphone as a remote controller. Unfortunately, you cannot use your smartphone mobile device until your TV is connected to the internet that is why it is very important to use the USB mouse device in the first place to connect your TV to the Wi-Fi network.
In order to use your smart mobile phone device as LG TV remote controller, you need to start by ensuring that your smartphone and TV both are on the same WiFi network. If it is not connected in the same WIFI network then it creates some kind of issues and problems where you need to troubleshoot and repeat the steps for connecting your TV with the WiFi.
Once if you’re smart mobile phone and TV are on different networks then your phone won’t be able to synchronize to your LG TV. To start your search for the smartify LG TV remote you can make use of the Google play store or Apple app store. Once when you install the smartify application just open the application immediately an alert will be popping up saying that the smartify would like to find your TV and mobile device to connect to your local network.
How to operate LG TV without a remote?
You can use your LG TV without a remote just by making use of the LG ThinQ application where it can be downloaded and used on Android and iPhone devices. However, you need to pair the application with your LG ThinQ by having the installed devices on the same WiFi connection.
How does the LG smart TV work without the internet?
Yes, still without the internet connection your smart TV can function where you can only watch the local channels telecasted by the television cable operator. You cannot watch other applications like Amazon Prime, NetFlix, YouTube, and other media applications.
Must Read: How to Connect LG TV to Wi-Fi Without Remote? By Jeremy Clifford
If you broke or lost your LG remote but still if you want to connect your TV to WiFi then you can use your USB mouse. Just plug the USB mouse into the back of your LG TV and then proceed to enter into your WiFi network and password details. After you have successfully connected to your TV to the internet then you can download smartify and then just use the LG TV remote app on your smartphone and use it your remote to go forward.
If you don’t have a USB mouse then you can try to connect your LG TV directly to your router device to use the ethernet cord. If you are able to establish an internet connection in this way then you will have to once again use the smartify application – LG TV remote app as your remote for the time being.
So many users have been benefited already. Let us know in the comment section about your thoughts? Wanna some more DeviceTricks? Stay tuned to this space to get the latest updates on errors related to Windows, macOS, and Android.
If you feel this article is helpful please like, share, and follow our Facebook page.
Leave a Reply