Recover Deleted Files is really a big issue while working on the system. Fortunately or unfortunately we all come up with data files loss in Windows or Mac. The delete can happen accidentally or intentionally and intended to get back the files.
- 1 Recover Deleted Files Windows 10
- 2 How to recover deleted files from Windows and Mac
- 2.1 How to Recover Deleted Files Windows 10 Using EASEUS
- 2.2 Windows 10 Deleted Files recovery Using DISK DRILL
- 2.3 Recover Deleted Files Windows 10 using WONDERSHARE RECOVER IT Data Recovery
- 2.4 Windows 10 Deleted Files Recovery using RECUVA
- 2.5 Recover Deleted Files Windows 10 using WONDERSHARE DATA RECOVERY
- 3 How to Recover Deleted Files on Mac
- 4 Other Data Recovery Softwares
- 5 Conclusion
Recover Deleted Files Windows 10
The Windows 10 Operating System contains built-in feature freeware used to backup and allows you to restore the older version of lost or deleted files.
Before Recover Recently Deleted Files: Need to Know
- If you deleted any of your files accidentally then immediately stop working to recover the file quickly. Stop all your works at that instant and start to recover the file because it makes you find quickly.
- No need to worry if you want to recover an old file or latest version, as we contain much third party software’s. You can select any of the software explained below to regain your deleted data files.
The files may get deleted due to any of the following reasons
- Delete of large files may not enter recycle bin and will get deleted permanently.
- Due to emptying recycle bin.
- File erased from external storage drive(By connecting to Windows or Mac OS we can get back deleted files using third-party software).
- Malware instruction.
- Due to wrong press on the button delete.
- Permanently deleted files by using “ option + command + delete” hotkeys.
- By click “delete immediately” from the file menu (on new Mac OS)
The files may include videos, photos, audio, document and more (every type of file). So, to get your necessary files back, I will show you how to recover deleted files in this guide.
How to Recover deleted files: [Solved]
- Select the desired folder or file which you want to restore.
- Right–click on the folder or file and scroll down to restore previous version option.
- The Windows will enlist previous versions permanently deleted files or folders with time and date. Select the version latest (if you want to restore the latest deleted files) otherwise select the old version according to date and time.
- It opens the next window, then select the restore button.
Or If you want to keep both files, then you have an option copy file as shown in the below process.
- You also have an option to copy the file and store it wherever you want.
- On the next window, you can save the file where ever you want or can make a new folder and click on the copy button. Now the file is saved to the required location.
- This is how you can restore your previous version of the file.
NOTE: This built-in windows 10 OS will fail to recover permanently deleted large files like videos. The third-party data recovery solutions are best to recover your large data files.
How to recover deleted files from Windows and Mac
There is plenty of third-party software to recover deleted data files. Today I will show you, how to use these software’s for recovery of deleted files.
How to Recover Deleted Files Windows 10 Using EASEUS
Losing your files is most devastating, and EaseUS recovery software will help to discover your files and recovers your deleted files. This helps to recover files even from an emptied trash, formatted hard disk, crashed operating system and even from virus infected computer. This data recovery software helps to recover 2 GB of data for free, and if you want to recover more than 2 GB, then you have to purchase the software and become a premium member.
Below steps shows the process of EaseUs data recovery software for Mac.
- Download EaseUs data recovery software for Windows or Mac according to your system OS through your browser search engine.
- Select the drive where you lost your files and click on scan button present on the top right corner of the window.
- The EaseUS data recovery software will run both quick scan and deep scan in search of required files to recover them. Initially, quick scan happens; check whether you found your lost file else goes with the deep scan in search of your lost file. In the middle of search if you found your lost item wait till the end of the search to recover the file completely.
- After completion of the scan, you will get the below window containing the left side of folders and right side files under those folders.
- Tick the checkboxes of files you want to recover and click on recover button.
** Follow the same procedure to recover deleted files in Windows.
Windows 10 Deleted Files recovery Using DISK DRILL
Disk Drill can recover recently deleted files and older files. Disk Drill is an independent platform which will restore any kind of file. This is also used to recover lost data from external devices including all types of memory cards and USB drives. You can recover 500 MB of free data using this quick and simple data recovery software. Windows recover deleted files and Mac, disk drill software is downloaded from the browser, and the same steps are followed to recover data.
Below are the steps with images display process of how to recover deleted files.
- Download the disk drill file by searching it from Google, run and give permissions to install it. Launch disk drill
Select the drive you from which want to recover deleted or lost files.
- On the next screen, you can see the file types on the left side and corresponding files on the right side.
- Choose the file you want to recover and save the file.
Recover Deleted Files Windows 10 using WONDERSHARE RECOVER IT Data Recovery
Wondershare recovers it data recovery software will get back your deleted files in a natural way without any risks. With just a click scans your computer for images, videos, music, emails, documents, etc. This recovers data from hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcords. It supports to recover data due to sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
The steps to be followed for the recovery of data files.
- Download Wondershare recover it data recovery software from Google search and install in your computer.
- Open the recover it data recovery icon present on your desktop.
- On the screen select the deleted files recovery option.
- Select the drive you want to search for your file or folder and click on the start button.
- The software begins to search and wait for quick search results. Next click on the all-round recovery option to find your lost files. Bottom left, you can find a red box which shows the files can be found according to loss of time.
- After completion of scanning, you can select the files that you want to recover and click on recover present at the bottom.
Note: Same procedure is followed for Mac recover deleted files.
Windows 10 Deleted Files Recovery using RECUVA
Recuva free provides user-friendly wizard utility, quick access, and efficient recovery options. All the files are individually listed whether recoverable or overwritten that can be restored in a matter of clicks.
- Download Recuva free software and install it on your computer. Check the deep scan option present on the window. Next, click on the start button to initiate the process of recovering files.
- Recuva free software is started. You have to select the file type you want to recover and click next.
- You can select the files by click on the box and press on the recover button present at the bottom of the window.
Recover Deleted Files Windows 10 using WONDERSHARE DATA RECOVERY
Wondershare data recovery software below process guides you in recovering files from Mac and will also recover files from windows. This software helps to recover files quick and easy way. You can download the free version of the software from online which are available separately for Windows and Mac and recover files without causing any problem or trouble with your system. With a few steps of the process, you can recover the files effectively. You can recover data such as photos, videos, audio, and other lost data. This also helps to recover data from external devices such as USB flash drive, memory stick, digital camera, SD card, and other external storage devices.
The following is the process to recover lost data on Mac
- Download the Wondershare data recovery software for Windows or Mac according to your Operating system. Once you download the software, install it in your system.
- Open the software icon installed in your system and choose the recovery option lost file recovery.
- After completion of steps, if you did not find the file under this section then go with the below options to find your file.
- Select the partition from which you want to select the file from marked with pink color, if you are searching for specific kind of file then select from below all files drop-down marked in yellow color. If you have added any drives and they are not visible on the window then click on refresh drives marked in blue color. Untick the box parallel to enable deep scan option to perform that operation. After completion of all these process taps on the scan button marked in red color.
- After finishing of scan check the contents on the scanned partition on the window. You can see the folder options on the left side marked in blue color, and you have to uptick box. The corresponding files on the bottom middle section marked in green color, you have to tick mark the box to select it for recovery.
- After completion of the selection of your files, you can change the file name under save as button marked in brown color. You can also change the position to save the file marked in green color. Next, click on the recover button present on the top as menu options marked in red color.
- Now, your selected files are saved in your desired drive with your desired file name.
**The same process is for the recovery of Windows OS system files with easy by downloading appropriate wondershare data recovery software.
How to Recover Deleted Files on Mac
Before getting stellar phoenix Mac data recovery software, recheck whether the file is present in your trash. If not found in the trash, go with the download of stellar phoenix Mac data recovery software.
- Download stellar phoenix Mac data recovery software and install in your Mac.
- Open stellar phoenix Mac data recovery icon present on your desktop screen. You will have specific options, select start new scan option.
- On the next screen, select the drive options given on the window. There are different category options to make your selection and search easy.
- After finishing the scan, the pop – up window displays newly discovered files. The list of files consists of essential system files related to your primary computer’s operation, and it also contains the variant mix of many other types of files. Click on the checkboxes present on the left side of the file name and click on recover button to get back your lost file.
Other Data Recovery Softwares
JIHOSOFT File Recovery
Jihosoft file recovery software works great to restore lost, deleted or formatted drive files in the system. The main features of this software are
- It supports to restore all types of formats like audios, videos, documents, and photos.
- This shows a preview of scanned files to make sure of the deleted file.
- Compatible with storage devices such as memory cards, USB drives, external hard drives, etc.
- Jihosoft has free trial version software for both Windows and Mac that you can download from the browser search engine.
Mini Tool Data Recovery
One of the suitable software to recover deleted files is a mini tool program. The different categories for data recovery are digital media recovery, recover lost partition, recover damaged partition and undelete recovery. This mini-tool recovery software comes with various licenses options for Windows and Mac users. The free version of this software is also available to recover data to some extent, but for the complete right, you have to buy the software.
TestDisk is the open – source software for free supports multiple operating systems including Mac OS, Windows, Sun OS, FreeBSD, and DOS. In addition to lost partitions and files recovery, this software helps to fix FAT tables, rebuild the FAT32 / FAT16 / FAT12 boot sector, restore the backup of FAT32 and fix partition table. This is the best free software to recover lost files.
PhotoRec software also recovers media files like videos, images, and documents. This software is especially for media files which are useful in recovering them. You can recover files from hard disks, USB drives, and memory cards. Photorec is the powerful software but has no graphical interface as of other commercial products.
We have explained in detailed how to recover deleted files with images for your easy understanding. The above-mentioned softwares will definitely help to recover data from 500 MB to 2 GB absolutely free, and if you want to recover more, you have to buy the software. If you face any problem during installation or running the software or having any queries regarding the processor if you know any software which will help to find lost files, please write to us in the comment section. Leave your comments regarding, how the article is helpful and please like, share and follow our Facebook page and keep reading more tutorials for effective solutions.