The physxloader.dll error occurs when the physxloader.dll is missing or corrupted. The PhysX DLL file is related to the NVIDIA engine PhysX physics. Commonly, the physxloader error occurs on opening games program on your computer.
Continue reading to know more about the PhysX download, and how to fix physxloader.dll is missing issue.
- 1 Causes: Physxloader.dll is Missing Error
- 2 Variant physxloader.dll is Missing Error Messages
- 2.1 How to Fix physxloader.dll is Missing, Game Start Error
- 2.1.1 Restart System to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
- 2.1.2 Restore From Recycle Bin
- 2.1.3 System Restore
- 2.1.4 Run Antivirus Scan to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
- 2.1.5 How to Repair NVIDIA to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
- 2.1.6 Update NVIDIA to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
- 2.1.7 Update Windows to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
- 2.1.8 Copy physxloader.dll File From Friend’s PC
- 2.1.9 Download and Install NVIDIA
- 2.1 How to Fix physxloader.dll is Missing, Game Start Error
- 3 Conclusion
Causes: Physxloader.dll is Missing Error
There are many reasons for the occurrence of physxloader.dll is missing error. You can go through the causes of the physxloader.dll error to understand the occurrence of the issue and how to fix it.
- The physxloader.dll (Dynamic Link Library) corrupt causes the error. You have to replace the existing DLL file with the new physxloader.dll file to fix the issue.
- Physxloader.dll is missing error occurs when the file doesn’t exist due to any of the reasons like unknowingly deleting the file or by mistake deleting the file. You have to place the new physxloader.dll file in the specific folder of program files in Local Disc: C to fix the issue.
- If the NVIDIA driver missing in your system also causes the issue, you have to download and install NVIDIA to resolve the issue.
- The inappropriate running of the system causes the physxloader.dll file to work abruptly that raises the error. You have to restart your system to fix the issue.
- Physxloader.dll is out of date that is compatible with the present game. You have to update NVIDIA in your system to resolve the issue.
Variant physxloader.dll is Missing Error Messages
The error message of the physxloader.dll missing is not the same in all the system. You can go through the below content to understand the variant names that can display on the screen. However, we know that the physxloader.dll is missing error occurs while opening games. It occurs mainly for games because games require physxloader.dll to start games. If the file is missing, the game throws an error without opening completely.
- [GAME] cannot start. Required component physxloader.dll is missing. Please start [GAME] again.
- The physxloader.dll file is missing.
- Program is unable to continue due to missing file in your system.
- Application start failed due to the physxloader.dll is not found. Re-installing application fixes the problem.
- Not found physxloader.dll
How to Fix physxloader.dll is Missing, Game Start Error
You can follow the below ways to fix the physxloader.dll is Missing Error. You can let us know the way that worked for you to make others aware which works for most of the people. However, the solution varies from system to system. So you have to try all the solutions to get rid of the issue. If you face any issue or in case of doubt, you can contact us through the comment section.
Restart System to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
In some cases, the issue is nothing but files are not running properly due to improper start of the system. You have to perform a simple restart of your system to fix the error related to physxloader.dll is Missing. If it doesn’t work for you move on to the next solution to fix the error at the earliest possible.
Restore From Recycle Bin
As we all know that the deleted files present in the Recycle Bin. If you don’t clear the recycle bin storage for sure the file still exists in the Recycle Bin.
- Open recycle bin present on your system desktop screen. If not found, you can search on the start menu bar.
- It’s tough to search from a lot of the files. You can type physxloader.dll in the search box of the recycle bin window.
- If you can trace the file, right – click on the file and choose to restore option. You can also select the file and click on the restore button on the menu bar.
- Now, restart your system. Try to access the game that caused the error.
Note: Recycle bin containing the physxloader.dll file fixes the issue. If you can’t find the file skip to the next solution.
You can perform a system restore to fix the physxloader.dll error.
- Go to control panel.
- Navigate to system & security.
- Click on backup & restore option.
- Choose recover system settings or your computer.
- On the next screen, choose the open system restore.
- You have to follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the system restore to the previous version.
Run Antivirus Scan to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
You have to perform an antivirus scan to remove the virus from your system.
- Go and download antivirus from your browser search.
- Install and open the antivirus program.
- Run a full scan.
- You have to wait and remove the files affected with an antivirus that is not important to you.
- Restart your system to open games program.
How to Repair NVIDIA to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
You can repair the NVIDIA to resolve the error Physxloader.dll instead of PhysX download.
- Open control panel
- Click on the programs & features option
- Search for NVIDIA
- Select it and click on the repair.
- Follow on-screen guidelines to complete the repair of NVIDIA
- Restart your computer.
Update NVIDIA to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
You have to update NVIDIA driver individually to completely come out of the error physxloader.dll is missing.
- Click the Windows button and search for Device manager
- Click on device manager option.
- Navigate to display adapters and click on it to expand.
- Right-click on the NVIDIA and choose update driver option.
- Wait till the completion of driver update and restart your system.
Update Windows to fix physxloader.dll is missing Game Start Error
You have to completely perform Windows update in your system. It updates all the programs, drivers, and programs in your system.
- Click on the start button and search for Windows update.
- Open Windows update.
- Click on check for updates.
- Install the updates and restart your computer.
Copy physxloader.dll File From Friend’s PC
The PhysX download is problematic as it may download file along with the virus. If you have any trusted site, you can go and download the file and replace the file in your existing Local disc: C NVIDIA folder. Otherwise, get the physxloader.dll File from your friend’s system and copy it to your system. Don’t forget restart before opening games program.
Download and Install NVIDIA
If none of the above solutions worked out, you have to download NVIDIA to completely fix the error.
- Open browser, search for NVIDIA and download it.
- Install the driver on following the on-screen guidelines.
- Restart your system. It works and opens the game without any error.
The Physxloader.dll is missing from your NVIDIA happens due to many of the reasons. You can try all the solutions given above as the issue cause varies from system to system. In case of doubts or queries contact us through the comments section. You can follow us through Facebook and social media sites and keep visiting our website for such guides and tutorials.