Google Chrome browser users may come across an err_cache_miss error with Confirm form resubmission message. It usually occurs while browsing the website.
To know more about err_cache_miss confirm form resubmission, and how to fix it, keep Reading.
- 1 What is Err_cache_miss or Confirm Form Resubmission Error?
- 2 How to fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome?
- 2.1 Reload Page to fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome
- 2.2 Remove Browsing Data and Cache to fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission in Google Chrome
- 2.3 Browser Extension to fix PHP error (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome
- 2.4 Use Developer Tools to Fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome
- 2.5 Reset Browser Settings to Fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission in Google Chrome
- 2.6 Reset Network Settings to Fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome
- 3 Closing Thoughts: Confirm Form Resubmission
What is Err_cache_miss or Confirm Form Resubmission Error?
Confirm form resubmission occurs when the Google Chrome web browser has the cache system issues or some other reasons related to your browser. It may also occur due to the wrong codes on the website.
Causes of Confirm Form Resubmission (PHP Error)
The following are the causes of the confirm form resubmission.
- If the browser is unable to obtain the cache files from the webpage, you will get this error.
- In case, the website settings are improper you will surely get the confirm form resubmission issue.
- It is also due to some of the bugs that are present in your web browser. The corrupted extension or some other reasons in your browser causes the error.
- The website arises to confirm form resubmission due to security reasons.
You can solve the confirm form resubmission on trying the fixes. Try the solutions under the section how to fix confirm form resubmission.
How to fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome?
The confirm form resubmission is not only occurring in Google Chrome but also occurs in variant websites with different names. The name err_cache_miss confirm form resubmission message is exclusively seen in the Google Chrome browser.
Reload Page to fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome
The first and foremost thing you should try to fix the err_cache_miss reload the page. You should click on the reload button as shown in the screen or click on the F5 button to refresh the page.
Remove Browsing Data and Cache to fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission in Google Chrome
Most of the times, confirm form resubmission occurs due to cache in your Google Chrome browser. You can clear the browser data and cache on following the below procedure.
- Open your browser
- Click on the menu option present at the top right corner of the window.
- From the drop-down list, you need to choose settings options.
- On the new window, scroll down till the bottom and click on the advanced button.
- Now, navigate to the clear browsing data option present under the section of privacy & security. Click on it.
- On the pop-up window, under the advanced section, choose all time from the time rage.
- Scroll down to look after all the options and up-tick them all.
- Now, click on the clear data option to delete them.
- After the restart of your system, open the browser and access the website. Hope it goes well without causing an error err_cache_miss.
Note: You should note that on deleting cache, browsing the history, and all will delete all the data of password, auto-fill, history, cache, and everything. The browser looks at the new installed one.
Browser Extension to fix PHP error (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome
The installed browser extensions and toolbars conflicts also cause confirm form resubmission error. Here, the one or more extensions block the normal working of the browser and throw the err_cache_miss error. You need to find the culprits and disable or delete permanently according to your requirement.
- You have to open your browser
- Click on the menu option present at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- You will get drop-down options, navigate to more tools. On the next set of options, choose Extensions.
- Delete the extensions which are not useful to you. Check the rest of the extensions which are suspicious and click on disable button to check if everything works fine.
- You need to do this for every suspicious extension and restart the browser to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
- The confirm form resubmission due to the browser extension conflict surely resolve on following the above steps.
Use Developer Tools to Fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome
You have to open developer tools to disable cache. The corrupt cache file may cause the error to avoid it you need to disable cache option on below steps.
- You need to click simultaneously shift + Ctrl + I from the keyboard. You can also open developer tools on going through the menu section on the screen > click on more tools > from the list, you can choose developer tools option.
- Now, click on the menu option on the developer tools screen.
- Next, choose settings.
- Here, scroll down to find disable cache option and up-tick it.
- It helps you to disable cache and to fix the issue related to cache.
Reset Browser Settings to Fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission in Google Chrome
The change on the browser settings also causes the err_cache_miss error. You need to reset the settings to get them into the default settings.
- Open browser
- Click on the menu option.
- You need to choose settings from the drop-down choices.
- On the new window, you need to choose the advanced option present on the bottom of the window.
- You have to choose the reset option reset at the bottom of the window.
- Now, you have to confirm on the pop-up window.
- Finally, your browser settings are reset to default.
- You need to restart your browser and try to access the website that is causing the error. Hope that the website is accessible without causing confirm form resubmission error.
Reset Network Settings to Fix PHP error Confirm Form Resubmission (Err_cache_miss) in Google Chrome
The network settings may result in the cache error. You have to reset network settings to fix the confirm form resubmission error.
- Go to the start button.
- Search for CMD and click on it.
- The CMD new window opens.
- You have to type the following commands to reset the network.
You have to click on the enter button after each command to execute it. If you face any issue on executing any of the following commands, you can let us know in the comment section to get a solution to it.
netsh winsock reset
- All the commands executions are done; your network settings reset is successful.
- You need to close all the windows and restart your system. Now, try to access the website, hope the issue is not present.
Closing Thoughts: Confirm Form Resubmission
All the fixes given above are the main fixes to the error err_cache_miss confirm form resubmission message. You can try them and let us know which solution worked for you. One more thing, if your confirm form resubmission issue persists comment us with detailed information so that we can help you to fix the issue. If you have any issues related to your system, mobile, or electronic devices, you can get in touch with us through comments. Our team gives you relevant solutions to fix the problem. If you feel this article helpful please like, share and follow our facebook page and keep visiting our website for such guides and tutorials.