Are you facing the “iCloud Lock” issue in an iPhone? Don’t panic. You have landed on the right platform. In this guide, I will show you how to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone. Keep reading to know all the possible solutions to remove iCloud activation lock.
- 1 What is iCloud Activation lock?
- 2 Conclusion
What is iCloud Activation lock?
While designing the iPhone and iPad, Apple has incorporated iCloud activation lockin its iOS system for security purpose. If your iPhone is stolen or lost, “Find my iPhone” service will safeguard your iPhone. The mobile device will show “iCloud lock screen” and ask the user for credentials to open it. If you will not enter proper details, you can’t use the iPhone. If you had purchased iPhone or iPad from an authorized store, you will not be facing the issue. But, if it is purchased online, iCloud activation lock can stop you from using the iPhone.
1. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone with DNS method
*Insert your sim card inside the iPhone. This method works only when the sim card is inserted.
Step 1. In your iPhone or iPad, select your respective country and language.
Step 2. Your iPhone should not be connected to the internet. In the Wi-Fi settings, select “i” letter near to the list of Wi-Fi networks and select “Forget this Network”.
Step 3. Select “i” icon and then tap “DNS” option. Enter any of the below options according to your location.
- USA / North America: 22.214.171.124
- Europe: 126.96.36.199
- Asia: 188.8.131.52
- Rest of the world: 184.108.40.206
Step 4. On the top left corner of the screen, you will find “Back >” option. Choose your network and enter your Wi-Fi password. Select Join and you will be prompted to go to the next page. Do not go to the next page. Select “Back” option.
Step 5. You will see iCloud Bypass screen now. If the screen doesn’t appear, there are chances that the server in the DNS is down. So go back, follow the steps again. Select another DNS address and check if it works.
Step 6. Then, scroll down to hit the menu option on the bottom of the screen. Now you can access apps, camera, music, videos, games and many more. This is a free method to bypass iCloud activation lock in your iPhone or iPad.
2. How to Bypass iCloud Activation with a tool
To bypass iCloud activation lock, there are only a few tools available. The most recommended tool is ‘iCloud activation bypass tool version 1.4’, that we can use in both iPhone and iPad. The tool is very easy to use. Let’s find out how to use the tool to bypass iCloud activation lock.
- Search online and download the tool. Install on your desktop.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your system via USB cable. Launch the tool.
- Your device will be scanned now by the tool. It will also read the IMEI number of your device.
- Click the ‘Bypass Activation Lock’ option and wait. The tool will use your IMEI number and connect to the respective Apple server. Then, it will delete the iCloud account linked to the device.
- Once the entire process is complete, remove your device and reboot it. Now, iCloud activation lock will be permanently removed.
3. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone online
There are many online websites which can perform iCloud unlock task. Official iPhone Unlock is one of the popular iPhone unlock website which can bypass iCloud activation lock.
Step 1. Go to the “Official iPhone Unlock” website, click “iCloud Unlock”.
Step 2. Select your iPhone model and enter the IMEI code. Then, make the payment to unlock your device in just 1 to 3 days.
This is an easy method to bypass iCloud activation lock.
4. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone or iPad using iTunes
For this method, “Find my iPhone” option must be turned off on your device.
- Download customized iTunes backup without iCloud.
- Connect your device your desktop and open iTunes.
- Find the “Manually Backup and Restore” option on iTunes and select “Backup Up Now” option.
- In your iPhone go to Settings -> General -> Reset. Then select ‘Erase All Content and Settings” option. Enter the passcode and press ok.
- After reset is done, go to your iTunes on your desktop and select the “Restore Backup” option.
- Reboot your iPhone. This method will bypass iCloud activation lockin your iPhone or iPad.
Use any of the above methods and check if you could bypass iCloud activation lock. Alternatively, you can contact the original owner of the device and ask him or her to unlock the iCloud lock. If you have proper transfer documents, you can also directly contact the Apple Store and ask them to unlock the iCloud lock on your device. If you feel this article helpful please like, share and follow our facebook page and keep visiting our website for such tutorials and how-to guides.