1. Use of Content
Device Tricks is pleased to make its original content available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, for non-commercial reproduction with credit to the source site. This license permits anyone to reproduce the original Device Tricks content, in any medium as long as the logo is displayed and credit is given. However, Device Tricks doesn’t allow to reproduce its content without any explicit permission.
2. RSS Feeds
Device Tricks provides an excerpt RSS feed at devicetricks.com/feed. If you are using the feed, we ask that you do not modify it in any way, including the stripping out of advertisements and abide by the following guidelines:
- Full ad-supported feeds are intended only for personal use in RSS readers.
- For all other feed uses, including reproduction on websites, you should only use the Excerpt feeds, unless otherwise agreed with the company.
- Please do not splice the RSS feeds into or otherwise redistribute them via third-party RSS providers.
- Please do not add content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to the RSS feeds.
- Device Tricks reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feeds at any time.
- Device Tricks further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
3. Web Syndication of Content
- Internal links in the Site content must not be removed.
- The Site logo and/or URL should appear on each page displaying site content.
- The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified.
- “More From…” links back to original Site at the end of each post must be included on content pages and may not be removed.
- Reproduction of screenshots from any Site is permissible, without prior written approval, as long as the site logo and URL is fully visible or otherwise included on the page. See above for general permissions on partial content.
- The Site logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
- Content must be unedited, except for replacement of hyperlinks with full URLs and use of product manufacturer’s site links where appropriate.
- Images from a Site must not be used in print without you obtaining the appropriate copyright clearances yourself.
Device Tricks provides content “as is” and Device Tricks shall not be held liable for your use of the information, the feeds, or your use of Device Tricks. Use of a Site’s content, including text and images, on your site, or in print, is entirely at your discretion. Device Tricks is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.